NICB keeps Nebraska community banks in the minds of representatives, industry partners, and others. We protect and promote the interests of our members to help position them for sustainable success.
We accomplish this by creating and providing:
01. Programs and services designed specifically to enhance our members’ bottom line.
02. Educational opportunities, webinars, seminars and workshops to enable member employees to grow and better serve their communities.
03. Networking opportunities that foster our family culture and build on our association’s collective intellectual capital.
To elevate the community bank business model so that independent Nebraska banks and their communities can continue to flourish and thrive.
What Makes Us Unique
Nebraska Independent Community Bankers (NICB) is the only financial trade association devoted exclusively to the needs and interests of
Nebraska’s community banks.
Who We Are
NICB member banks serve their markets by investing their money, time, and hearts into their communities. NICB member bank’s decisions are made locally and their strategies are designed specifically around the ultimate success of their communities. NICB works hand in hand with our member banks to help them maintain their business model in order to ensure the long-term viability of Nebraska’s economic and cultural fabric.
NICB work diligently to support, promote, and protect:
- The Unique Community bank business model.
- The sanctity of a bank’s relationships with customers and local organizations.
- The intimate understanding of our bank’s respective communities and marketplace.
The leadership of the NICB offers years of high-impact experience. Eric Hallman has over 35 years of financial industry experience as a lender, a vendor, and an association officer. NICB is community banker led (board) and community banker run. Members on NICB committees, and those who participate as Associate members, also provide an extended leadership circle throughout the year. NICB has one mission: community banks.
One Mission. Community Banks.
1001 S 70th St., Suite 101
Lincoln, NE 68510